Vibro Watch and Record (M016)
The world’s one and only Multifunctional Vibrating Alarm Watch with recordable messages prolongs independent living at home
- 12 independent specific-time vibrating alarms
- 12 recordable messages for each of the specific-time selections
- Periodic auto-repeat vibrating alarm with recordable message
- Ability to select vibrating alarm with or without message
- No loss of programme information while changing battery
- Built in memory so that the selected settings do not have to be re-entered after battery change
For use with:
- Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Autism, the Elderly, People with Special Needs, Memory Loss & Diurnal Enuresis
- Taking Medication, Bladder Emptying, Timed Voiding, General Daily Routines (eating, drinking etc.), Appointments, and Behavioural Modification Programmes
The Malem© Vibro-Watch© + Record is a digital multifunctional watch with 12 independent specific-time vibration alarms and a specific auto-repeat vibrating alarm (range from 1 minute to 23:59 hours). Each of the selectable vibrating alarms can be accompanied with a specific recorded 10 second message. The Vibro-Watch© displays real time in hours (12/24, am/pm), minutes, seconds, month date, day of the week and also has a stop watch.
Any of the set vibrating alarms can be accompanied with the recorded message. Selected specific-time or periodic auto-repeat vibration/message alarms can be easily activated or de-activated (on or off). All programmed information is held in permanent memory so no information is lost while changing the battery.
To order products from the Malem Enuresis range, please contact us on 0845 3454 226 or visit our secure online shop.
Malem Vibrating Watches
- de Smit Medical Systems Ltd
Unit 15 Falcons Gate
Dean Road, Yate
Bristol, BS37 5NH
- Phone: +44 (0)845 3454226
- Fax: +44 (0)845 3454227
- Email: email@example.com