Visual Continence Alarm (VCA)
By providing a visual indication of urination, this alarm can be used in the management of incontinence in the elderly or in mentally handicapped or those with learning difficulties.
The VCA can be used simply to indicate urination so that the child/patient is changed or to predict bladder activity by tabulating the child/patient urination times and observing the developing pattern. The need for toilet or bed pan can be anticipated.
The VCA can:
- Reduce complications associated with long exposure to urine
- Significantly reduce management costs
- Improve patient or child morale
To order products from the Malem Enuresis range, please contact us on 0845 3454 226 or visit our secure online shop.
Malem Vibrating Watches
- de Smit Medical Systems Ltd
Unit 15 Falcons Gate
Dean Road, Yate
Bristol, BS37 5NH
- Phone: +44 (0)845 3454226
- Fax: +44 (0)845 3454227
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org